Studio Policy 2021
Please note: In booking any lesson with Music Lessons Academy, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Lessons are booked on a weekly or fortnightly basis throughout the school term, your lesson will be scheduled for the same time each week.
- Lessons are available during the school holidays and attendance is encouraged.
- Lessons do not run on Public Holidays.
- You will be automatically enrolled at the same lesson day & time for the remaining school terms of the current year. If there are necessary changes to the day or time of the lessons in the new term, you must confirm these changes with the Student-Teacher Director team no more than two weeks prior to the start of a new term.
Lessons for the 2021 School Year are will be running through the following dates:
|Term 4:||5th October – 17th December|
Lessons for the 2022 School Year are will be running through the following dates:
|Term 1:||28th January – 8th April|
|Term 2:||26th April – 1st July|
|Term 3:||18th July – 23rd September|
|Term 4:||10th October – 20th December|
- You will be sent an invoice to confirm your trial lesson. The invoice should be settled no later than the day of your scheduled trial.
- Invoices are to be paid by Direct Bank Debit or Credit Card. All credit card payments incur a 2% transaction fee.
- There is no obligation to continue lessons with the teachers of Music Lessons Australia after the trial lesson.
- The cancellation policy outlined below applies to both trial & ongoing lessons.
- By default, invoices are sent on a monthly basis, for the lessons scheduled in the following month. If you prefer to be billed on a fortnightly or weekly basis, please let us know. Lessons are prepaid to confirm your time slot.
- You may pay via Direct Bank Debit or online via credit card.
- All credit card payments incur a 2% transaction fee.
- A term consists of 10 lessons.
Overdue Invoice Policy
- From July 1st, 2021 – Invoices that are left overdue for 45 days are subject to legal fees for debt collection.
Student CancellationsLesson credits never expire.
- If a student wishes to cancel a lesson, please visit: musiclessonsacademy.com.au/cancellations OR Email email@example.com
- Lessons must be cancelled with 24 hours notice using the above form or via email to our bookings team. We will go off the timestamp of the submitted form/email to determine whether you’re eligible for a credit.
- Students with planned absences will not be charged if we are notified of the dates at the beginning of the invoicing period.
- Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson will be charged f0r.
- If your teacher is unavailable for your scheduled lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled or credited.
Prepaid Term Cancellations
- For pre-booked lessons, cancelling a term & requesting a refund will result in a 10% GST service charge, and an additional processing fee of $50 applies.
- Refunds may be held in credit against your account for future lessons if requested.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org