How To Become a Music Tutor in Sydney
Our school teaching
Our interactive platform elevates music education to a whole new level. A music teacher is trained to handle all our applications and traditional resources. Students don’t need to struggle and resource learning from a YouTube video or watch static classes, we provide quality guidance through online classes or in homes.
A music teacher will also provide real time feedback, one on one questions are answered, in this way students will have rapid progress and gets instant confirmation. Our students love taking classes online with our professional private music teachers. They are all expert in working with children and teaching music to adult learners.
How To Become a Music Tutor in Sydney
We are Hiring High Energetic and Dynamic Private Music Teachers!
- We are looking for music teachers based anywhere in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide and New Zealand.
- Looking for a professional, kind-hearted, good teacher. Music should be their passion.
- We have a network of students ranging from 5 years old down to an adult level. We are supporting traditional teaching (side by side) or through online teaching.
- Lesson plans are provided to new music teachers.
- Music teachers will get complete training. Music teachers will also be provided training materials.
- Our music lessons and activities are made to support students’ growth in all aspects of music. We do individual private music education, occasional writing competition and fun music teaching
- We empower and elevate each music education program by giving students an expert music teaching staff, nurturing instruction, and away from the boring stuff. We adapt to student needs and priorities.
If interested to join, start by clicking on the “Apply here” button below.
Complete your day by applying with us!
- Start a rewarding career with us, become a music teacher and enjoy your job while tutoring your musical passion. You may find this job your second home while earning. This include all the perks of having to work from home or just around your private area network.
- Work Full time or part time, once you become a private music teacher with us, work according to your flexibility to teach.
- A degree is not important. What we’re after are your musical career. Have you taught with a musical school? Do you have experience in teaching students? How about related work career in one on one teachings, especially in schools? If your answers are NO, its not the end of your private music teachers’ career with us.
- But do you at least endeavour to teach with high musical energy? If your answer is yes, then try submitting our required information. We are gathering all related skills, especially in music education then we will short list according to skills and available job openings.
- It is important to include all your music skills on the instrument. Do you know how to read notes and write in a music sheet? How long have you been a student in your instrument? Have you any school related activity in music etc.
A private music teacher’s benefit with Music Lessons Australia
- Submit your own schedule. We only need the music teacher’s available time and so they could work on other commitments.
- A work from home set up for music teachers. This music teachers’ set up could allow you to still travel and tour while you teach. Make available for as much as you would like to Earn in a semester.
- Our school welcomes Uni students for the job. Our school is actually being run by a bunch Uni students with different theory background.
- Our schools from different states actually has pretty good music teachers. They are good teachers as they are students themselves so they could relate. As a result, our school could give them their required help in music theory and education.
- Earn Extra Cash while building your required teachers’ experience, skills and degree in music!
- There is no cost to Join our team. But becoming a music teacher requires skills and basic knowledge of the job. Graduated from high school at least.
- Unlike a university where a degree or certifications are related requirements, these requirements will make you credible, but they are not required with us.
- We profile our teachers and students making it a secure environment
- We invite teachers of all skill levels. At least 10 years of experience on the instrument, or has passed grade 7th in related music education. Then we will match your skills to students for a single term or may expand to up to 5 years.
- We have team that may be able to help teachers may need support.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. All instructors must be at least 18 years old.
Feel free to visit our rights reserved section at the bottom of the page.
- 1-1 Private Lessons, we include many participants in one seating
- In Schools, and after Schools programs such as a writing competition
- We offer for all ages and skill levels
- We offer teachings to any instrument including voice
- Teach a Full Curriculum, your student may last from one curriculum or up to 5 years.
- Our administration support team are always available for teachers to answer any questions you may have about teaching.
- However, we expect all music teachers to have a sound knowledge of general music theory.
- A music teacher should be able to read and write a sheet music. Music teaching materials will also be provided to a newly hired music teacher. In short, we will provide everything a music teacher need in order to be successful.
- A music teacher may need to own a car to be able to drive to students homes in various locations.
Feel free to visit our rights reserved section about teachers partnering with us at the bottom of the page.
Want to teach the following? Get in touch with US TODAY.
PRIVATE home MUSIC lessons in California, Georgia, Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, and any other states of America for students of all ages & levels
If you are looking for an eager, professional & reliable music teachers to come to your home – we are available, & will be able to provide you a very reasonable music tutoring rate.
What People Are Saying
My daughter’s teacher, John is superb and very talented. He is super patient with my daughter and he cares. You won’t regret taking lessons. I assure you =)
PHONE: 1300 065 228
CALL BACK FORM
one of the friendly team organisers will contact you soon